Friday, September 5, 2008

Obligatory Intro...;]

Hello hello! My name is Sarah and I have a fixation on everything Anthropologie. =] I am constantly inspired by the catalogs, window displays, website, etc. I browse online every single day and go to my local Anthro store almost as often. Unfortunately I'm moving soon to a place without my favorite store, so starting next week, I will have to get my fix solely online. That being said...here is today's purchase:




It's the "Bijoux Doux" dress by Yoana Baraschi. I first fell in love with it when I saw a salesgirl at the store wearing it...it looked AMAZING on her, and I've been waiting for it to go on sale ever since! 

Shopping tip: they tend to update their inventory and add more stuff to the sale section at around 2 AM PST. For some crazy reason I've been up almost every night till past that, and I've been noticing that almost every night at 2 AM new sales pop up. Just a late night shopping hint. ;]

That's it for today, see you in the morning! =]

No comments: