Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blouses

I love love love blousy tops with high waisted pencil skirts. 








Fabiane Blouse...reminds me of Fabio, haha.

So cute, right? The model is definitely working it. =] I love the ruffles...so perfect with a pencil skirt!







Ruffled Button-Up. Finally a straightforward name! Haha. The pink is absolutely lovely!




Illuminated Blouse...love the color and the cut, but a little low cut. I would wear it with wide leg dark wash jeans. =]








Merganser Blouse

Doesn't it look fabulous on the model? The teal is one of my favorite shades, but it is slightly sheer.






Pick-A-Peck Blouse

Love the color! Whoever buys the clothes for Anthropologie definitely has amazing taste in colors. The cut is flattering, I love the tiny ruffles by the neckline and the pleats at the front of the blouse. I'm thinking it's time to stock up on these blouses while they're still available! ;]

No comments: