Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tousled Scarf

It was 100 flippin degrees out here again today, so as I was dying in my un-air conditioned home, I was pining for the days of cooler weather...not only would my house not be a sauna, but I could wear this little baby out:


It's the "Tousled Scarf" in yellow. Shown here on the model:


Personally, I like the yellow the best, but the blue is really pretty, too.

I just don't have too many clothes that would match. The brown would work though. =]


I just love the ruffly folds! Reminds me a little bit of Christian Siriano's stuff haha. Oh, project runway...=D

1 comment:

Wiltsie Bridge Country Store said...

Hi,

I am a small retail store in the Hudson Valley area of NY and I purchase the same Tousled Cashmere scarves as Anthropologies but I do not mark them as high. Bloomingdale's carries this scarf as well for $120.00

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=126374&CategoryID=11169&PartnerID=SHP&cm_mmc=PMD-_-Froogle-_-Product_Terms-_-Sayami_Women's_Cashmere_Squiggle_Scarf&utm_source=GoogleProduct&utm_medium=organic

I currently have them listed on Ebay for $78.00, I sell them in my retail store for $85.00 I have a wider variety of colors like crimson, heavy cream, begonia pink ect...
I am working on a online website, but I sell on ebay for now. I have a lot of items I make myself as well as antiques and vintage jewelry. We do purchase a great deal of our merchandise from local and international artist. We are trying to preserve the quality that small, independent shops are known for.

My listing on e-bay as follows:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320311318110&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


I hope it is ok to post this here, I could not find a contact link anywhere.

Best Regards,

Marie