Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Add-Ins

Just added to the anthro site.






I saw this:





and oh, it is love.






Isn't it gorgeous???? It's the Souris River Overcoat. I la la love it! But at $348, it's quite a splurge for me. And I just splurged on this:





I think it looks best on the model. The Antiquarian dress by Left of Center that I've had my eye on foreverrrrrrrrrrr. I found it at my local anthro in a size XS, which is sold out on the website. It was the last one they had! So I just couldn't pass it up...it's devastatingly gorgeous and fit me PERFECTLY. So I splurged and now I'm out about $270 [[with taxes and whatnot]]. So Souris River Overcoat...as much as I love you, I just can't right now. =[ 

1 comment:

The Closet Therapist said...

Hi Elodie-fellow Anthropologie lover!! I see you have a very romantic style. I'm glad you came to visit my blog and say hello.

I love your name by the way. Is it French?